Thursday 21 February 2008

On not having an empty mind

I had a haircut. It's a little bit different to before. I've been trying to catch sight of myself in the mirror as though I was not me but a stranger I am looking at across the room, so I can work out what I think about it. I am not succeeding in not realising it's me, though, so I am still not sure what I think.

It''s unrelated to my hair but I have also tried this experiment, which is supposed to demonstrate the science of how cats are able to turn themselves the right way up when they fall, and also how skateboarders turn in midair. Don't ask why. That's not working either, I can't empty my mind enough to not know which way I'm turning, or else I don't decide quick enough to turn.

Lots of nice things have been happening, perhaps I will write about them later. There are things I am supposed to be doing now other than this and I am running out of excuses not to do them.

1 comment:

Minta said...

i'll give this a go on the weekend at the pool and the assistants can be the random people, just hope they point.